Breakthrough is Park City Community Church’s youth group grades 6-12. PCCC strives to ensure a safe, transparent place where youth can be themselves. We encourage bible study (knowledge), service, prayer, and community, as a way to seek the man and the deity of Jesus Christ. The youth of PCCC are also encouraged to discover a love for Jesus that is personal, and relevant, keeping in mind all people are on different journeys with God.
Above all we strive for personal transformation that will transform our world.
- Sunday School for bible study at 9am downstairs. (6-12 grades)
- Sunday evenings for food and fun from 5:30-7:30pm (6-12 grades) at the Church during the school year. Summer locations vary.
- Once a month for service projects
- Once a month for 'Silent Night.' High School only group.
- And for special events/outings. Please check the calendar or e-mail our youth director at email@example.com
Other places you can see PCCC youth, like Wyld Life and Young Life, can be found on the calendar or at http://sites.younglife.org/sites/parkcity/default.aspx.